Immerse yourself in a fascinating series of lectures with local and international experts who will share their experiences, knowledge, and insights about the latest business trends, the application of technology to business, the innovation of brands, and next generation leadership.
- María Alejandra de la Rosa, Regional Innovation Director for CMI Foods: Expert in innovation and other trending business topics. Her working experience includes Colgate, SAB Miller, Empresas Polar and recently in CMI (https://www.cmi.co/en/)
- Roy Ramon, investment Manager in Intel Capital’s Platform Engineering Sector: Experienced international investor both as part of Intel Capital and as an Angel investor with proven track record.
- Malte Holm, CEO of Clínicas Dentales Sonríe: Previously he was the Director of Marketing and Innovation at Grupo Entero, where he was also a member of the Board of Directors. He has more than 10 years of experience working with change management and strategic innovation in different Latin American countries and in a multi-business unit corporation.
- Stéphane Tétreau: HR Manager in Grupo Pantaleón (https://www.pantaleon.com/ ) More than 17 years in Schlumberger managing various positions within the HR Department and living in different countries such as Guatemala, Brazil, Mexico, USA, UK, France and Belgium. He started 4 years ago as a Professor in the UFM, for the leadership course. He is the HR Manager for Grupo Pantaleon since the beginning of 2014.
- Rodrigo del Cid, Marketing Manager for the Restaurant Division of CMI (https://www.cmi.co/en/); one of the biggest corporations in Guatemala) in Central America: more than 20 years of experience in marketing and advertising. He has obtained awards in Jade festival for the best Central American creativity, and the Kin de Oro, for the advertising campaign that better praised Guatemalan values.
- Claudio Guillen, General Manager of Operations for Uber in Central America, Master in Business Administration from INCAE, with experience in developing growth strategies for different industries based on data analytics. He has contributed to the region’s growth through new methods of user segmentation, the launch of new products and the development of loyalty programs. (www.uber.com)
- Jorge Schippers, Bachelor in Business Administration in Finance & Economics from Notre Dame University and an MBA from MIT. He has a work experience in Finance, Telco, and Technology companies such as Amazon, Google, Tigo, and KPMG. He has work experience in many countries, including Spain, UK, USA, Mexico, Australia and Middle East. He is currently building a regional e-commerce platform. At Amazon, where he worked for almost 6 years, he held leadership roles in the expansion of Amazon in Mexico, Australia and the Middle East.
This event supports the ITA program of UFM. The ITA Program (Impulse to Academic Talent) identifies the most talented, motivated and low socioeconomic level students, to give them the opportunity to obtain all the necessary help to pursue higher studies at UFM. The program was founded in 1996 and since then, 178 students have been part of it. Four out of five students in the program graduate with honors and take full advantage of international exchange opportunities offered by the university. They raise the necessary funds to cover their transportation and food costs. You can find more information here: https://ita.ufm.edu/
Alumno / Alumni UFM Q550
Early Bird Q450
hasta el 19 de agosto del 2019
Las ganancias serán donadas al programa de Becas ITA
Incluye Coffee Break y Coctail
habrá food trucks para el almuerzo